Wednesday 3 June 2009

More 8tracks

I put more music up on the internet. Y'know other people's music for you to listen too.



This time it's dreamy, wonderful stuff from Japan, not like all that electronic beeping and whooping I usually listen too (I've found a peach of a "beep-and-whoop" number that I'm gonna find a way to upload though). Also, lest you think I'm more widely listened than I am, there's a lot of interconnectedness in this list. Nika Soup & Saya Source are Nikaido Kazumi (who is also represented) and Saya from Tenniscoats (who get their own track). The singer Haco is also the singer for After Dinner and Hoahio. And I'm pretty sure Nagasi Ni Te and Maher Shalal Hash Baz have worked with... at least the Tenniscoats. They all probably live in a big house on a small mountain that rises from a rolling forest sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment